Wish to learn more about general car care through the proper maintenance, repair techniques and safer driving tips? This is the course for you! The Car Maintenance Courses is a half day course designed by the team of car experts at TOC Automotive College to help you gain better knowledge on cars.
What Can You Learn from CM101:
- Gain knowledge on basic car servicing
- Aptitude to perform basic inspections - fluid levels (brake, power steering, engine oil and wipers)
- Ability to inspect wheels components and assess conditions (gauge tyre pressure and wear & tear conditions, rotate/change tyres)
- Grasp the usage of basic tools (jumper cables, car jack)
- Acquire insights on safe driving techniques and how to deal with less than ideal driving conditions
3 hours course
CM101 Course Outline:
- Basic Important Car Components
- Basic Service
- Basic Tyres
- Basic Service
- Tools Management
- Basic Maintenance Inspection
Talk on Safety
- Safe Driving Tips & Techinques
- Driving Maneuvers
- How To Deal with Breakdowns and Less Than Ideal Road Conditions and Situations (Rain, Road Bully, Possible Theft etc.)
What Other Says About CM101:
It was an awesome half day out at TOC Automotive College Malaysia, where we really learn lots from the Car Maintenance 101 short course. After undergoing the basics, I really do feel I’m better equipped to handle any automotive related simple problems. Simple is the correct word here, as the course is really for beginners.
Pengalaman menyertai Car Maintenance 101 adalah peluang yang sangat berharga, Ruby dapat belajar empat perkara yang mempunyai sub kategori lain iaitu; Chassis System Inspection, Engine Electrical Inspection And Repairs, Body Electrical Inspection And Repairs dan Under Hood Maintenance Inspection.